THE FOUNDATION'S WORK
The EPF Foundation, a "public-interest foundation" since 1991, has several roles and responsibilities:
- It oversees EPF in order to provide scientific and technical training for qualified generalist engineers for the public and private sectors and for business and research,
- It carries out basic and applied research and development and helps train engineers and managers in research and through research,
- It contributes to the continuing education of engineers, managers and top-level technicians, as well as instructors,
- It promotes and publicizes the results of its education and research activities,
- Through its cooperation with the French and international scientific and business communities, it contributes to France's efforts towards technological research and development,
- More specifically, it works to encourage women in scientific and technical higher education.