THE HOST LABORATORIES
EPF collaborates with strategic academic partners thanks to cooperation agreements. EPF and their partners can therefore share their complementarities, in order to facilitate the progress of their research and to valorize the results.
CHARLES DELAUNAY INSTITUTE
The University of Technology of Troyes (UTT) has been identified by EPF as a strategic academic partner through the signing of an affiliation agreement. The UTT research is structured in the Charles Delaunay Institute (ICD).
Some EPF Assistant Professors are integrated in the following ICD laboratories in the field of:
- mechanics in LASMIS laboratory,
- computer science in LM2S laboratory,
- thermal buildings in CREIDD laboratory.
UNIVERSITY AND CNRS
EPF has taken an active policy of signing of collaboration agreement with academic partners of high level. Thus, some EPF Assistant Professors are associated with the following laboratories in the field of:
- Law at the "Dynamique du Droit" laboratory (joint CNRS/University of Montpellier laboratory UMR 5815),
- Energetics at "Institut d’Electronique et des Systèmes" (IES, joint CNRS/University of Montpellier laboratory UMR 5214),
- Chemistry at the "Interfaces et Systèmes Electrochimiques" (LISE, joint CNRS/University of Paris 6 laboratory UMR 8235),
- Mechanics at the « Centre des Matériaux Pierre-Marie Fourt » (joint CNRS/University laboratory UMR 7633).